Mike Krische has contacted the Municipality and been advised of the following:
- The Municipality has not established a maintenance plan for Part 31
- It is considered a natural area and is to remain as such
- Waste from fallen trees is to remain on the forest floor.
- The municipality is aware of the paths through the area and advises members to use common sense when dealing with fallen trees across paths
- Any branch or tree that CANNOT be safely moved from the path with no risk of harm to an individual should be reported to him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- He will have the scope of work evaluated and then schedule clearance.
- Safety is the Key