For the latest update on the Donation Tree Project CLICK HERE
There has been an enormous amount of work that has been accomplished since I posted the last update.
Click Here for all the Details:
Learn how you can become part of a Frogwatch Monitoring Program for the
Grand Bend Area
Date: Thursday April 28, 2011
Time: 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Place: The Old Ausable Channel – Origin in Grand Bend Park at River Road or Alberta Street
Please Pre-register by calling:
- Angela at Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority 519-235-2610 or
- Emailing to email@example.com by April 27, 2011
Frogwatch highlights include:
- A local expert, Tom Purdy
- Interesting facts about frogs
- An introduction to the Frogwatch Ontario program
- Participation in frog count
Information presented by the Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority and the Toronto Zoo
The information was forwarded from Doug B from Kari Jean to HWCA members.
Notice to All Huron Woods Tennis Players.
Klaus advised me to day that the nets are up on the tennis courts at the Clubhouse.
Get your rackets out and have some fun!!